1) Wash your apparels in a washing machine in cool water. A full cycle of wash/rinse/spin works well. Do not attempt to hand-wash as washing technique varies.
2) For bright color apparels, it is strongly encouraged to wash them separately from light colored clothing for the first wash.
3) All other colors should be machine washed in a laundry net at low temperature.
4) Separate them in a laundry net to prevent cotton fluff, Velcro or zippers getting on the delicate performance fabric.
5) Strictly avoid detergents that contains bleach and fabric softeners. Do not spot-clean with solvents. Use only mild powered detergents. This will prevent color stain and fades, and will increase the lifespan of your garment.
6) Do not soak your apparels in water/detergent for prolonged period. There’s no need to soak overnight or more than an hour.
7) Hang dry inside out or tumble-dry at low speed and temperatures. Do not iron. Do not use steam.
When in doubt, refer to care label* on the apparel.
*Machine wash cold/Gentle cycle/Wash dark colour separately/Do not bleach/Tumble dry.
To best maintain your cork yoga mat and block, we recommend cleaning the cork surface with a damp cloth and airing it out after every practice! Some sun will also help eliminate any moisture in your cork yoga mat.
1) You should wash your towel mat after every 1-5 times of usage, depending on the sweat level and setting.
2) Spray mild soap and gently scrub away dirt with a sponge or cloth.
3) For machine wash, it is recommended to wash the towel mat alone (without other garment as the rubber base might cause abrasion to other apparels).
4) Hang mat to dry (no dryer) thoroughly.
Not feeling your item? Don‘t sweat it! Head down to any of our stores within 30 days of placing your order for an immediate exchange. Please ensure that your item meets the Exchange Criteria (stated below).
For your item(s) to be eligible for exchange, please ensure that it fulfils the following criteria:
1. Must be in original condition (all tags & packaging included)
2.Have original receipt or proof of purchase (eg: email invoice)
3. Not have been worn, soiled, washed or altered in any way
4. Must be returned within 30 days from purchase date
5. Must not be a final sale item (excludes membership discount)
Should your item fail to meet all 5 of the requirements, no exchanges will be allowed. The condition of your return item will be assessed by our staff to determine eligibility.
Exchange Process [Local Orders]
For local purchases
To begin your exchange, simply bring your item(s) down to any of our stores (ensuring they meet all Exchange Criteria).
You may then select new items up to the original purchase value; any excess amount will have to be topped up. No refunds will be made for any unused amount. Any discount code used in the original purchase automatically applies to your newly exchanged items.
Exchange Process [International Orders]
For international purchases
To start your return process, please ensure that your items meet the Exchange Criteria (listed above). Once you have determined that it's valid for exchange, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. You will have to send the item back to us here in Singapore (postage will not be reimbursed). Upon successful processing, you will receive a coupon code amounting to the total value paid for the item(s) returned (excluding postage). This coupon code is valid for 3 months, for use on our online store (www.vivreactivewear.com).
Defective Items / Wrong item received
Please inspect your order upon receiving it and contact us immediately (email@example.com) should your item(s) be defective, damaged, or if you have received the wrong item. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please note that we are only offering exchanges at this present time.
Refunds are only applicable on orders which cannot be fulfilled on Vivre Activewear's end (ie: item is out of stock).
Please note that Gift Cards are strictly not eligible for exchange or returns.